Product Strategy Manager
In tandem, you co-create a client’s product strategy.
You have a holistic, pragmatic and collaborative mindset, and apply our purpose-driven methodology to each project. You are goal-oriented; successful delivery for our clients is a mantra we share.
In tandem with our Product Strategy Designer, you co-create the strategic foundation for our client’s products. By analysing the business goals and ambitions, you seamlessly align product value with customer expectations. Your energetic attitude helps you align all stakeholders to raise the bar and reach the project’s destination. Together, you outline the storyline of the strategic goals, you identify the required activities and you deliver the required materials (e.g. interview outlines, customer segmentations and customer journeys).
In addition, you master the planning of different projects, and continuously monitor the progress to keep each task on track. Daily stand-ups, weekly demos, co-creation sessions and regular retrospectives are all part of your arsenal. And you know how to stay on course when a project is heading south.
In short and throughout our projects, you strive for a client-centric approach: you listen, understand and engage in co-creation with our clients. You align internal & client stakeholders throughout the process - from project team to C-level executives. You manage and anticipate their expectations.
- You have experience in conducting interviews and running co-creation workshops.
- You have a strong affinity with business, design and technology.
- You can adapt and switch between several ongoing projects. You get the job done.
- You bring harmony and structure, even when things don’t go as planned.
- You have at least 4 years of proven experience in strategic projects as e.g. strategic planner, strategy analyst or digital planner in services organisations, marketing or management consultancy firms.
- You have a winning mentality – you go the extra mile.
- You have strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- You have an outgoing, engaging personality.
November Five is a place unlike any other: we work hard to find the perfect balance between culture, individual growth and reward.
You become part of a high-performing organisation and an enthusiastic team with a mindset to win! Together, we raise the bar by continuously looking for what our clients, products, business and users actually need. We do this by defining and following our own methodology, and working closely together with a variety of clients, such as Brussels Airport, RSCA, Attentia, Proximus & Telenet.
To grow as a team, we work within a dedicated squad setup. We actively challenge ourselves, and our team in order to improve our methodology and capabilities. In addition, lifelong learning is embedded in our organisation, we’re no strangers to conferences or talks, whether we’re attending or hosting one in our offices.
And as a final piece of the puzzle, we ensure that our remuneration blueprint can be tailored to your personal needs and efforts. We all enjoy flexible office hours and an equally flexible income plan. There are some cherries on top, including breakfast and fresh daily lunch, made by our own chefs, and an office space you’ll be happy to call home.