Are you ready for a step up? We’re looking for an experienced front-end developer with a passion for React.
Our fast-paced development team is on the lookout for a new teammate that writes beautiful code.You’re well-versed in the art of front-end web development, with a true passion for React development.
You turn product requirements and UI designs into high-quality products for our clients. You write clear, maintainable code through the use of agile development standards and guidelines. You make sure you deliver a performant and stable code base.
You work as part of a multidisciplinary team, where your expertise is a vital part of your project’s success. Building, delivering and iterating on complex products, you consistently develop and improve functionalities, while optimising for the best user experience. Next to that, you guarantee a seamless integration with our back-end as well.
We believe in giving people responsibility and control over their work: as one of our engineers, we expect you to rise to the challenge of working end-to-end on our projects, from first estimate to qualitative delivery.
To stay ahead of the curve, you love to dive into different technologies and new innovations. Every two weeks, our meetups are the platform for you to share and expand your knowledge and technology expertise. And you’ll always get to learn from your team members too!
- You have experience in writing Single Page Applications with ES6, React and/or React Native.
- In order to keep learning, you love to keep hunting for what the React ecosystem has to offer next and are excited to use Webpack, Redux, Apollo, GraphQL, …
- You work on the build pipeline for your applications through Webpack and CI/CD tooling.
- Just like us, you believe in progressive enhancement to push cutting edge technology into your applications.
- You are motivated to audit, profile and enhance the user experience.
- You are interested in approaches such as RAIL and PRPL.
- You create reusable code by developing libraries that can be used across multiple projects or even open source your best work.
- You love to read up on the newest front-end innovation, whether it is about service workers, PWA’s, Accessibility or Web-Assembly.
- In a fast-growing environment, you’re always looking to improve and adapt to the best way of working.
- Experience with working in Scrum is a big plus.
November Five is a place unlike any other: we work hard to find the perfect balance between culture, individual growth and reward.
You become part of a high-performing organisation and an enthusiastic team with a mindset to win! Together, we raise the bar by continuously improving our way of working and ourselves: we challenge clients, projects and processes by first and foremost defining and following our methodology. We always retrospect our projects to formulate a plan of attack for an even superior next one.
To grow as a team, as well as individually, lifelong learning is embedded in our bi-weekly afternoons. They allow you to experiment with state-of-the-art technology, research new disciplines or take the lead in one of your improvement proposals. We’re no strangers to conferences nor talks either, whether we’re attending or hosting one in our offices.
And as a final piece of the puzzle, we ensure that our remuneration blueprint can be tailored to your personal needs and efforts. We all enjoy flexible office hours and an equally flexible income plan. There are some cherries on top, including a breakfast and fresh daily lunch, made by our own chef, and an office space you’ll be happy to call home.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!