Your game plan is solid: you make every element – scope, timing, budget, people – fall perfectly into place. You solve and deliver the puzzle that is a digital project.
Together with your multidisciplinary team - including designers, engineers and testers - you build bespoke digital products. Your energetic attitude helps you steer and align your team members to raise the bar and ensure high-quality, on-time delivery, while keeping them motivated and in sync.
You master the planning of multiple projects, by efficiently allocating your team’s resources. As soon as a backlog is validated, you create a detailed work plan and sequence of activities. You manage it like a dog with a bone, constantly monitoring the progress to keep each task on track. Daily stand-ups, weekly demo’s, and frequent retrospectives are all part of your arsenal.
To ensure it all comes together perfectly, you manage the project dependencies both with our client stakeholders and other third parties. You follow up with your team members, pilot them through the different phases of a project and coach them in productivity and quality. In the end; you’re the captain of your team. You know how to keep everyone’s eyes on the prize, and you understand that different situations require different leadership styles.
Throughout our projects, you strive for a client-centric approach: you listen, understand and engage with our clients. You align internal & client stakeholders throughout the process, and manage and anticipate on expectations, all while balancing the project’s deadline and its profitability.
You continuously represent and promote our business, valorising the new opportunities that might occur. You take the lead in converting new assignments to relevant proposals, regardless of the type, size or complexity.
In short, you get the best out of people and projects.
- You have minimum 3-years of experience with managing client projects, as a project, delivery or release manager.
- You want more in your job description than the average project manager. You love to bring out the best in our people, partnerships and projects.
- You have some technical experience and understand the high-level architecture of a digital product.
- You can handle several projects at the same time. You have a winning mentality, you go the extra mile.
- Harmony and structure come naturally to you, even when things don’t go as planned.
- You’re a people person; you’re particularly good at engaging others and communicating transparently
- You have a keen attention to detail.
- You know the scrum principles and best practices.
- You speak Dutch and English fluently.
November Five is a place unlike any other: we work hard to find the perfect balance between culture, individual growth and reward.
You become part of a high-performing organisation and an enthusiastic team with a mindset to win! Together, we raise the bar by continuously looking for what our clients, products, business and users actually need. We do this by defining and following our own methodology, and work closely together with a variety of clients, such as Brussels Airport, RSCA, Attentia, Proximus & Telenet.
To grow as a team, we work within a dedicated squad setup. We actively challenge ourselves, and our team in order to improve our methodology and capabilities. In addition, lifelong learning is embedded in our organisation, we’re no strangers to conferences or talks, whether we’re attending or hosting one in our offices.
And as a final piece of the puzzle, we ensure that our remuneration blueprint can be tailored to your personal needs and efforts. We all enjoy flexible office hours and an equally flexible income plan. There are some cherries on top, including breakfast and fresh daily lunch, made by our own chefs, and an office space you’ll be happy to call home.