Strategy Project Manager
You own, guard and drive our client’s strategic projects, from start to finish.
In short: you embody November Five’s DNA to bring out the best in both people and projects.
You have a holistic, pragmatic and collaborative mindset, and apply our purpose-driven methodology to each project. This way, you pave the most relevant, seamless & performant path to our project's destination; without ever losing sight of its core purpose.
You manage our strategic project operations: you master the planning of different projects, and continuously monitor the progress to keep each task on track. Daily stand-ups, weekly demos, co-creation sessions and regular retrospectives are all part of your arsenal. And you know how to stay on course when a project is on the verge of going off base.
Throughout our projects, you strive for a client-centric approach: you listen, understand and engage in co-creation with our clients. You align internal & client stakeholders throughout the process - from project team to C-level executives. You manage and anticipate on their expectations, all while balancing the project’s deadline and its profitability.
Together with your dedicated team - including a strategy manager, strategy analyst and concept designer - you co-create the strategic foundation for our client’s products, businesses and ventures. Your energetic attitude helps you steer and align your team members to raise the bar and reach the project’s destination. You ensure efficiency and on-time delivery, while keeping the team motivated and in sync.
You continuously represent and promote our business, valorising the new opportunities that might occur. You take the lead in converting new assignments to relevant proposals, regardless of the type, size or complexity.
- You have at least 4 years of proven experience in leading/managing strategic projects as e.g. project, program or engagement manager at large companies, services organisations, marketing or management consultancy firms.
- You have a strong affinity with business, design and technology.
- Proven track record of high performance and substantial achievements in your past positions.
- You have a good amount of technical/operational experience and knowledge of project management techniques. You need to understand the impact of each decision, and be able to communicate with subject-matter experts at the table.
- You’re the captain of your team. You know how to keep everyone’s eyes on the prize, and you understand that different situations require different leadership styles.
- You have a winning mentality – you go the extra mile.
- You can adapt and switch between several ongoing projects. You get the job done.
- You bring harmony and structure, even when things don’t go as planned.
- You have strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- You have an outgoing, engaging personality; you get energised by conversations and discussions with other smart people. You’re also not afraid to take the lead during co-creation and ideation sessions, using relevant facilitation techniques and setting a positive example for every participant.
You will become part of a highly-performant organisation and team with a winning mindset! Together, we raise the bar and build great experiences – pushing both our clients and you into the spearhead. While you help us take our projects to the next level, we make sure you reach your full potential.
To do so, we work hard to find the right balance between culture, individual growth and reward. November Five is a place unlike any other: our informal, driven and curious culture creates a community of complementing individuals. We co-create and support each other to keep growing, all the while encouraging autonomy and initiative.
And as a final piece of the puzzle, we ensure that our remuneration blueprint can be tailored to your personal needs and efforts. We all enjoy flexible office hours and an equally flexible income plan. There are some cherries on top, including a breakfast and fresh daily lunch, made by our own chef, and an office space you’ll be happy to call home.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!