You have an ability to quickly understand business processes and an apt for numbers & tech. Your end goal will be to meet energy market needs by translating it to our Gorilla technology.
As the bridge between business and tech, you lead workshops with all stakeholders to understand their business processes and requirements. Working closely together and on premise, you study their procedures and systems, currently in place, to gather, shape and document business models and requirements. You know the energy market and its suppliers by heart, and understand how they quote, price, forecast and trade. At the same time, you understand the technological matters and whereabouts of the data flowing around in that area.
Putting it all together, you are able to challenge and refine requirements & opportunities. You swiftly bring solutions to the table and conclude the best product setup.
After this thorough analysis, you ensure in-depth functional documentation. You describe requirements and translate them into application solutions. In close collaboration with our engineers, you make sure Gorilla’s brain comes to life by generating specific calculations and configurations needed for our calculation engine.
- You have proven experience in / or are familiar with energy suppliers’ processes and way of working, preferably in the UK;
- You have (min.) 3 years experience as functional analyst or in similar roles;
- You are open to working on premise at a variety of energy suppliers,travelling frequently between the UK and Belgium;
- You are highly analytical and able to understand business needs;
- You’re a great communicator: able to talk tech and non-tech to connect with different people;
- You’re fluent in English, Dutch is a plus.
You become part of an ambitious organisation and an enthusiastic team with a mindset to win! As Gorilla is taking its first steps and grows as a business, you can leave your mark - growing alongside Gorilla. We’re constantly researching and testing new technologies – leveraging their strongest assets to make Gorilla performant and impressive. We actively challenge ourselves, and our team in order to always improve our methodology and capabilities. Lifelong learning is essentially embedded in our organisation.
On top, we ensure that our remuneration blueprint can be tailored to your personal needs and efforts. We all enjoy flexible office hours and an equally flexible income plan. There are some cherries on top, including breakfast and fresh daily lunch, made by our own chefs, and an office space you’ll be happy to call home.